People hire me for a lot of different things. Here are a few of the things I’ve done with applying improvisation:
- Created and given tours by foot, bus, and kayak
- Developed and taught artistic improv classes for all levels and ages
- Created community building programs for refugees
- Trained healthcare innovators on how to engage their clinics in more fruitful ways
- Worked with doctors on relationship building with their patients and coworkers
- Helped female leaders center their power better in male-dominated contexts
- Done research on communities using improv exercises as a modality for investigation
- Social justice education through using interactive theater and facilitating community dialogue
If something seems like it would be a fit for your needs, send me a message and we can develop a program for you. For a more complete accounting of my professional background, see my CV and Acting Resume below.
2 thoughts on “Let’s Work Together”
Hi Brad. How are ya? So Im at a point in improv where Im feeling the need for an intensive coach session to help me move through some snags. Do you do that? Do you have a recommendation? Im looking for building a tool box of characters, and getting to a place of confidence so I dont get stuck when I get thrown a curve ball. Thoughts about that? Hope youre well. Thank you for considering!
Hello. I could do some intensive coaching for you. It would be nice to connect and chat through where you’re at in your development.